The odds in horse betting change depending on a gambler’s bets and past performance. There are many other ways to bet on horse races. Bettors can make a bet based on exotic horse bet. It is one of many well-liked by many, involving multiple horses in the same race. This type of horse betting requires bettors to correctly guess the exact finish order of runners in particular or all the races in each series.
Sounds challenging, right? However, this tough live horse racing SG game is the best and most popular among other sports gambling along with its different categories, such as the Horizontal and Vertical Exotic Bet. Even in Malaysia horse racing lives today is one of the most sought-after.
Horizontal exotic parlay is the first classification many desire to play and bring home the bacon. It enables bettors the chances to wager on horses that they predict will finish first in between two and six races. Horizontal exotic betting is a way for bettors to try their luck. They win when all the selected horses finish in the top six races. They lose the entire bet if they fail to do so.
These are different ways under horizontal betting that bettors can do:
1. Daily Double – The Bettor selects the two horses winning first in each race.
2. Pick 3 – Bettor consecutively selects horses for first place in three races.
3. Pick 4 – Bettor consecutively selects horses for first place in four races.
4. Pick 5: Bettor selects five horses to win first in five consecutive races.
5. Pick 6 – Bettor selects horses for first place in six consecutive races.
Another category of Exotic Horse Bets is Vertical. It is the entire opposite of Horizontal.
To learn and recognize exotic horse bets, read the infographic below brought to you by CM2BET: