Today, paper bags continue to save the day. You can see them almost everywhere – shopping centers, food outlets, grocery stores, and more. With its convenience to shoppers, the paper bag is a brilliant marketing strategy with mindful creations toward the environment. Yes, they are not totally environment-friendly since paper bags also have disadvantages. However, if you look at the positive side, everyone may agree that these paper bags paved a way for successful campaigns against plastic bag usage. Whatever types of paper bags every individual has used, it has all done some amount of good. It sometimes happens to the nature, marketing, point of sales experience, and more.
There are many sizes and types of paper bags. These bags can be identified by their dimensions: height, width, and gusset. An extra piece of paper is placed on the sides and bottom to increase the space in the bag. You can store paper bags with or without objects.
There are many options for paper bags choices. You must choose the right size, quality, and design for your business. Here are some examples:
Paper Wine Bags
Utilizing a paper wine bag not only protects the wine from being dropped but also adds value. The product can be displayed or given as a gift, and the beautiful art paper bag design can help increase sales. These are some features of the wine paper bags for your reference:
- Material: Couches, Bristol, Ivory Kraft paper, art papers which are of relatively high basis weight (GSM).
- Design: Single bag, double bag with paracord strap.
- Size: 30cm by 9cm by 9cm. This is the size most wine bottles will fit. However, you can order different sizes depending on the shape of your bottle.
- Safety standards: Ensure a proper base weight and sturdy straps to protect the product when carried.
- Printing technique: There are many standard techniques like OPP matte lamination and UV coating.
Scotch Ban Bags
These paper bags are regarded as remarkable. These brown paper bags are also known as greaseproof paper bags in some regions. This should make it easy to understand. Scotch ban papers bags are designed to keep oily items, such as greasy food, from causing damage to your clothes or the surrounding area. They are biodegradable in either small or large brown paper bags and can be reused as flat or take-out bags.
These bags are:
- Made from mixed paper pulp
- You can store different amounts
- Printable and customizable
- GSM as a requirement
- Has wet Strength
- Does the marketing in the food industry
- 100% biodegradable
- No handles
Brand owners are responsible for choosing suitable paper bags to support their customers. You would not allow customers to use their own hands to pay for items. If the bag is intended for packaging, it is a good choice. But, if you are looking to increase your marketing reach and maximize your bag’s potential, it can be printed with your logo.
Bagitan Packaging prides itself on working with companies of all sizes. We can provide custom packaging products worldwide to our customers through our supply chains. To learn more about our packaging, contact us at WhatsApp 0086 17515113779.